Monday, March 9, 2009

Renounce and Bind...

“What We Must Do” on Curse Breaking


I bind my mind to the mind of Jesus Christ – over every area of my life


Almighty God, One and True Living God, Creator of Heaven and Earth, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, I come to you, God in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I come as a sinner seeking forgiveness and cleansing from all sins committed against you, God and others made in your image. I forgive all my ancestors, generational and relational curses, for the effects of their sins on my children and me. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I forgive all whom have sinned against me.


In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I _____ and on behalf of _____ renounce and bind “A threefold cord is not quickly broken.”(Ecclesiasts 4:12) Jezebel, Baal, the Spirit of Anti-Christ, Death, Murder, Hell, Violence and Destruction, Freemasonry, Lucifer, *Brumaus, Krucitas, Astarot, Tremus, Diana, Dagon, Nimrod, Dragon, Siria (*principal demons), their legions of demons, spirits, deities, and whomever Jesus Christ deems to join this departing group. I _____ and on behalf of _____ am / we are loose from their control and send them to the foot of the Cross of Jesus Christ.

“The Lord rebukes you!” (Jude 9), The Lord Jesus Christ rebukes you to the pit of hell.


The Action required to take away Satan’s Rights is Confess, Repent and Renounce.

Note: Renounce means give up by formal statement, to disown or repudiate, to refuse to accept as true


In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth;

I renounce, every position held in Freemasonry or any other lodge or craft by my ancestors and me, including Tyler, Master, Worshipful Master, or any other. I renounce the calling of any man Master, for Jesus Christ is my only Master and Lord, and He forbids anyone else having that title.


In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I break all bondages over my conscious and unconscious mind. I send out The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob’s angels to gather all portion of my mind that have been removed by witchcraft, Communism, Masonry, any occult or witchcraft practices, false religions, demonic music, drugs and by any other means, to be restored to me now. (Ps 23:3, 7:1:35:15; Job 33:10; Eze 13:17).


In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I _____ renounce and bind “A threefold cord is not quickly broken.”(Ecclesiasts 4:12), Additional names of demons, spirits, deities under designated turfs: Diana, Gob-leviatan, Damian, Shiebo, and Ralphes; (abandonment, pain, doubt, egoism, misery, obesity, theft, ruin - financial destitute, loneliness – isolation, etc.). Diana, Asmodeo, Quiebo, and Anoritho; (abuse, adultery, fornication, homosexuality, lesbianism, prostitution, sex, addictions, etc.). Beelzebu, Nostradamus, Deviltook (divination, witchcraft, every evil abomination, false religions. false gods and goddesses, all false beliefs systems, every doctrine of demons, false worship, Satanism, sorcery), and whomever Jesus Christ deems to join this departing group.

I _____ am loose from their control and send them to the foot of the Cross of Jesus Christ.

“The Lord rebukes you!” (Jude 9), The Lord Jesus Christ rebukes you to the pit of hell.


In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, all direct and indirect curses, hexes, vexes, jinxes, any satanic assignments, demonic oppression, witchcraft rituals that may have been sent, or are being sent, or ever will be sent and any malicious actions, such as harassment, whether mental, physical, spiritual or emotional. All curses, ill-spoken words, assignments, attacks, insults, or any ungodly words uttered, directly or in directly by the Enemy against me _____ are now nullified.

“The Lord rebukes you!” (Jude 9), The Lord Jesus Christ rebukes you to the pit of hell.



Recommended Books and DVD:

Larson’s Book of Spiritual Warfare, Bob Larson - ISBN-10: 0-7852-6985-1 ISBN-13: 978-0-7852-6985-4

Larson’s Book of World Religions and Alternative Spiritual, Bob Larson - ISBN-10: 0-8423-6427-X

The Complete Guide to Curse Breaking - DWJD Institute Order on-line: www.BobLarson.org

No comments:

Post a Comment